Update (May 12, 2020)
As mentioned in an email a few days ago, not only are many traders interested in adding business income through wholesaling, but some investors have expressed strong interest in funding startups that will follow The Wholesale Formula. Due to the limited time, we have put together an outline of what this can look like so you can determine if you want to proceed before today’s deadline.
The following are the basics requirements for getting funding and the process to get started and have zero risk in case you decide to not follow through or we are not able to fund your startup for any reason.
- Complete the training and all the steps required along the way, including bookkeeping software, amazon account, and the bank account for the business. These will be used for reporting to investors.
- Capital is only available if you apply and have proof of registering for the course by Tuesday May 12, 2020. (Links below.)
- We will make final approval during the 30-day refund period. If we do not approve investment, you can cancel and receive a refund for the course from The Wholesale Formula.
- The estimated range of initial investment is $1,000 to $5,000 per business. More is available if the opportunity justifies it.
- Terms of investment are negotiable. All investors and partners are experienced investors and/or business owners who can add value to your venture beyond the capital provided.
Final Web Meeting Recording (May 11, 2020)
Here is the recording of Jason and Wil’s “fireside chat” about The Wholesale Formula.
My take (May 8, 2020)
In a rare deviation from our topic of trading and investing in the markets, I find it necessary to expressly state the importance of diversifying your income.
If you are like many traders and investors who I speak with, then you may not be happy with the size of your trading account and you may be uncomfortable with the reliability of your income.
Here’s a quick video I made for you to explain my perspective on Jason’s current offer and my personal experience with Jason and Amazon.
A recent bi-weekly payment from my Amazon account
Warning: Jason’s style is to sell hard. And sometimes we need that kick in the pants from someone who really believes in their own message. So I encourage you to watch this presentation and learn from it.