- Tips to rapidly model options strategies in minutes rather than days or weeks.
- A new “quick ratio” for evaluating the performance of your rapidly modeled strategies to know if you should spend more time studying the strategy or move on to something else.
- A discussion on the benefits and challenges of market neutral trades verses directional-income trades; and why the headline stats of market neutral trades normally appear better but come with unique risks.
- Six strategies and tools that were being built, studied or improved by members of our community over the past week. Awesome work!! Thank you all for sharing. It’s going to be mutually beneficial.
- Some encouragement and direction for those feeling “lost” in trying to find something they want to focus on… with a review of the Three Steps to Get on Track … and the Three Steps to Accelerate the Process.