Skip to content
- Create compounding and scaling models from your back tests
- Set your negative cash flow risk budget (the monthly amount you are willing to lose and replenish to keep testing strategies)
- Experiment with the provided excel workbook to see how stress testing and profit factor can be evaluated
- Write a journal entry that describes how you will proactively plan for strategies to be stopped out so that you can be pleasantly surprised when they aren’t.
- If you plan to monetize your work in a way other than trading, write that out in one or two paragraphs to describe how you make sure that this work is holistic and strengthens everything you do.